Whether it’s an investment or your family home, selling your property is a big undertaking. You want to do everything that you can to ensure you get the highest return on your investment, with the least amount of stress possible.
There are so many moving parts to consider:
- Is it a good time to sell?
This depends on more than just market conditions. I’ll help you take an honest look at the home to figure out what it needs to put it’s best foot forward.
- Should we buy or sell first?
Everyone’s needs are different and I will work with you to find the best strategy to suit yours. It’s important to weigh out the pros and cons of this decision and to feel good about what’s coming next.
- Do we need to renovate?
A common question people ask when selling their home is about what they have to fix. I’ll go through every square inch with you, ensuring you know where the right place to spend money is, and what you can leave as it is.
All of my listings get my best efforts:
- Negotiation help from a certified professional;
- 3D tour & walkthrough with hi-res gorgeous photos;
- Basic staging, cleaning, and house prep;
- Landscaping, curb appeal, and DIY guidance;
- A comprehensive plan to get you ready for market;
- Placement on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) & Realtor.ca;
- Social media campaigns and promotion;
- Access to my network of other Realtors;
- Access to my network of qualified service professionals.