Whether it’s your first time entering the housing market or you’re a seasoned pro at it, every purchase requires the same level of care and attention to detail.
There are so many moving parts to consider:
- Is it a good time to buy?
This depends on more than just market conditions. We’ll look together at your current circumstances and future plans to figure out the right time for you to make a move.
- Should we buy or sell first?
Everyone’s needs are different and I will work with you to find the best strategy to suit yours. It’s important to weigh out the pros and cons of this decision and to feel good about what’s coming next.
- What steps do we need to take?
There’s a right way and a wrong way to start the purchasing process. Getting pre-approved is a great first step. I’ll walk you through the entire transaction from start to finish, so that you’re able to make a well informed decision when it’s time.
All of my buyers get my best efforts:
- Negotiation help from a certified professional;
- Access to my network of qualified service professionals, including financial and legal;
- A customized strategy to help you find the right place for the right price;
- Market insight to help keep you up-to-date on changing conditions;
- Knowledge sharing so you’re familiar with the jargon, the process, and all the elements of a successful offer.