Whether you’re a tenant or a landlord, I’m happy to work to find you your next home or tenants. I firmly believe that housing is a human right and think that the state of the current rental market in Toronto is a disaster. You need someone knowlegdable by your side to help you navigate the process from start to finish to make it as pain-free as possible.
I’m well versed in the Ontario Residential Tenancy Act and can help make sure that both sides come to an agreement that is fair and legal. I have extensive experience with leases, and treat all rental clients equally as important as buyers and sellers.
When working with landlords I make sure that you:
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a landlord;
- Price your property fairly and competitively;
- Advertise your property on the MLS system as well as other local websites;
- Get the right tenants that you can feel comfortable with;
When working with tenants I make sure that you:
- Know your rights and responsibilities as a tenant;
- Understand the requirements needed to land your next home;
- Get to see as many properties as possible to make a decision;
- Are familiar with all the steps required to get set up before you get the keys.