Before we begin any official coaching, I always like to start with a trial session. This free half-hour conversation can be done in person (if local / accessible) or on Skype / Google Hangouts / telephone. The purpose of this is to help us both determine if we will be able to work together. You don’t want to trust just anyone to guide you with your life and relationships, and I want to guarantee that I can provide the help you require before we get started.
Individual Coaching Sessions
Below are the rates for standard coaching. Most people are ready to “graduate” after three to six months however some clients feel ready to move on after just a few sessions. Everyone moves at their own pace.
Prepaid sessions are billed at a discount of 10% off for three, and 15% off for six sessions. These rates are used as a starting point and may differ depending on the amount of work involved with each client.
- One session – $130/hr
- Three sessions (prepaid) – $351
- Six sessions (prepaid) – $663
What Does a Month of Coaching Look Like?
A typical month of coaching could include:
- Three 1 hr sessions, plus unlimited emails;
- “Homework” sent to you via email for us to review during our next session;
- A one week break before our next session as you will need this time to implement the previous three weeks worth of training and process any new emotions or behaviours.
Maybe you don’t want any homework or goals, but you need a sounding board to talk to that isn’t your best friend, your Mum, or your therapist. I also offer the option to just lend a safe ear with no homework given.
Prepaid sessions are billed at a discount of 10% off for three, and 15% off for six sessions.
- One session – $110/hr
- Three sessions (prepaid) – $297
- Six sessions (prepaid) – $561
For US clients, I always work using Skype / Google Hangouts. All prices are in Canadian dollars.